I’m glad to announce that I’m now working at codercamps.com where my roll as an instructor will allow me to share the knowledge and programming experience.
… coding “boot camp” focused on teaching motivated students the programming skills needed to be successful in a junior developer role…
This also means I left my previous position with PROS. I had a good run at PROS:
– I helped revamp their site to the current look and feel using Concrete5
– Created their blog, and merged content from 3 WordPress sites.
– Created internal apps using CakePhp
I recently finished reading HTML5 Data and Services Cookbook from Packt Publishing Written by Gorgi Kosev and Mite Mitreski. This eBook has lots of great in-depth information about using some of the latest web technologies and techniques. Some of the items I found most interesting are:
– Using jQuery with DataTables to manipulate, filter and render data
– Creating charts and data visualizations using flotcharts.org, d3js.org and Rickshaw
– and MANY other very usefull HTML5 tips
The structure of the book is very easy to follow. It is broken up into the following sections per topic; ‘Intro’, ‘Getting ready’, ‘How to do it…’, ‘How it works…’, and ‘There’s more…’.
If you do web development, you need this book in your HTML5 arsenal.
check out my redbull creation 2013 entry:
Harlem Shake – Baauer
I Just Go (Obey City Remix) – Djemba Djemba